Wk 4 Tasks


Entrepreneur task 1
This week, I researched www.trendhunters.com  And I applied 5 trends to my business. I also researched www.boardofinnovations.com/business-revenue-model-examples And applied two business models to my business.

Entrepreneur task 2
This was a solution-focused activity, I started a diary of five things that slightly annoyed me during the day.
write 5 solutions to overcome them.

The build a business task for this week was to attend a business event,  I checked out eventbrite and meetup 
 
However there weren't any suitable events at this time,   idea for a focused my activities and building up the business that I had already started.

For my new guitar class I decided to allocate a new mobile phone as a business phone with a separate phone number.  I also decided to set up a new email address for this. I wanted an email address to suit the business. My new email address is musicmeup1@gmail.com Once I had done this I changed the number and the email addresses on my poster,  then I shared the poster on my Facebook page, and also forwarded it to be shared on Santry resource centre’s Facebook page. I then bought a domain called musicmeup.com And launched my new website. Check out www.musicmeup.com I'm experimenting with different themes, and considering using the website for privately sharing videos with the students as reviews of their lessons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog