Chrome OS
I downloaded the chromium operating system 32 bit onto my 8GB USB stick. I changed the bios on my Dell Latitude D810 so that it would boot from the USB first. It made moves to start up but seemed to be in a loop of closing down and starting up. I thought that I hadn't installed it on the USB stick properly, so I then decided to try it on my other computer (even though it was a 64bit machine) and it worked perfectly. My daughter had a packard bell computer which was running Windows 8. I was beginning to run so slow that it wasn't even worth turning on. I decided to try the Chrome O.S. in this machine, however this wouldn't run at all. I suppose it is because this machine needs the 64 bit version.
I downloaded AVG to my daughters laptop, cleared off some programmes that weren't needed, and ran PC Tuneup and this sped it up fine.
I downloaded AVG to my daughters laptop, cleared off some programmes that weren't needed, and ran PC Tuneup and this sped it up fine.
Comments
Post a Comment